Ariel Motorclub Italia
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

USA free dating - No time for anything serious

Andare in basso

USA  free dating  - No time for anything serious Empty USA free dating - No time for anything serious

Messaggio  Perthdat Mar Lug 26, 2011 7:15 am

benaughtyfree.com - I need a risk taker My name is Isis ZOOK i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Melbourne online dating Orange free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Northern Territory dating Europe free dating What I want: Drug free, Drama efre, Disease Free, Discreet and well groomed pleaxe. I would prefer if your in a relationship but not married. I am well groomed and I expect thesame from my potential playmate. I have many interests, but for now I will keep that to myself. I am looking for someone who will not dwell on the past and is looking to the future and understands that I am not your ex. I am shy at first but get over it quick. I am very cute and tired of being alone. I am looking for a great guy who will love me forever! I have a boy freind but he does not fill my neecs, looking for some fun on the side for a night or two. can call my cell phone any time to set up a meet time or place. hope you are capable of giving a good time. hope to hear from you soon. Im very affectionate! very sociable! Looking for a man with no headgames and ready for a sexual relationship with no drama involved. Someone outgoing, that knows how tp respect and treat a woman the same way he wants to be treated back!!!! My hobbies are sex, drugs, and rock and roll. My goals/aspirations are to have a good sex life. I don't like to talk about myself. Everything about me is original so if you are real then send me an email. I like to do things that are different from the norm of everyday life. I'm outgoing but soft spoken. I don't get out much so when I do go out I like to have a good time. I dont want anything serious, just someone to satisfy me from time to time

Perthdat
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili